Health Talents International
The mission of Health Talents International (HTI) is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ through teaching and healing ministries. Through medical evangelism in Central America, HTI will nurture self-replicating bodies of Christ.
Their goals are to:
- To preach the Gospel in word and deed through medical evangelism.
- To train local Christians in medical evangelism: professional education, Health Promoters and Volunteer Health Promoter/Evangelist training, evangelist training, Bible seminars, staff training and retreats, etc.
- To assist in the development of local Christians/health care workers for the future through the ABC and Scholarship Programs.
- To provide opportunities for North American Christians to use their talents in medical evangelism.
- To provide North American college students with a real-life medical evangelism experience through the Medical Evangelism Training (MET) program.
If you would like more information on HTI stop by the office in Harding University’s Mabee Building, room 244 or contact us via the ‘Connect’ tab for more information on our involvement with HTI. You can also visit their website at www.healthtalents.org.